Third Party Transactions
TEC-CC also acts as a financial intermediary to secure financing for clients through traditional financial institutions, non-traditional lenders, and quasi-government agencies for financing. This service is beneficial to us due to our lending ceiling being $50,000.
A financial intermediary is an individual or entity that acts as an intermediary between a borrowing business and a commercial lender. Often times in our current economy a business is unable to receive financing from a bank, due to lack of cash flow, collateral, character, or equity injection. Business financial intermediaries exist to help companies get forms of financing from financial institutions and non-traditional lending institutions.
- Assessment of Business and Personal Information
- Collection and Assessment of Financials
- Assessment of Credit Report
- Business Valuation and Feasibility Study
- Complete Loan Package
- Preliminary Discussion with Third Party of Deal
- Meeting Between Consultant, Client, and Third Party Financing Entity
- Final Loan Package with Narrative Summarizing the Deal